"You’ve been with the professors and they all like your looks…with great lawyers you have discussed leopards and crooks…you’ve been through all of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s books…you’re very well read… it’s well known…but something is happening here and you don’t know what it is…do you, Mr. Jones…” Bob Dylan
This post is dedicated to all UFO witnesses who’ve endured hostility, hatred, and who’ve been constantly minimized, dismissed and scrutinized, regardless of education, status, or impeccability of character.
When I was a younger man I remember a book "Letters from Christians" by Madelyn Murray O'Hair. Atheists and Fundamentalists of all persuasions are tedious because they know all the answers. But I had to agree with the late Ms. O’Hair on the subject of this book. If you don’t know, she was she the American who stopped required school prayer, taking the case all the way to the Supreme Court. Don’t get me wrong: I believe in a Creator. But I’ve come to believe God loves diversity and atheists. Why do I bring this famous case and less famous book up? Well, what struck me about the book was the amount of hatred written in letters to her by “Christians” who are supposed to show love where there is persecution, real or imagined, and compassion to all, regardless.
It surprises me how many “Christian” letter writers, on religious grounds, spew all types of hatred when any of their beliefs are questioned. So it seems to me there’s more afoot here than just defending their personal belief in Christ.
And the same goes for this outright hatred of UFO witnesses and researchers. To be fair, I’m just as surprised at the displays of outright hatred of those who are religious by those who are not.
When I started my YouTube channel as an adjunct to UFO MEDIA MATTERS, I was not surprised at the hatred that spewed forth. Most of it in the name of protecting those I would somehow pollute with my “lies”.
Here’s a sample of the anger and fear UFO witnesses and truth advocates put up with; and note the racist overtones that follow presentation of UFO videos from Mexico.
1.“this is why mexicans arn't allowed in space, Please go make children with the chupacabra.”
2. “Joe Crap, you're the idiot. OBVIOUSLY this is a string of balloons. I can't even understand how you could go as far as to call this unidentified red string a living entity. The name Space Serpents obviously comes from that movie Secret Space, which if you spent more than 10 seconds watching it you would know it's a lie. We all know there's no such thing as red spasticated balloon like creatures living in our atmosphere…”
3. “ It is called [an] AIRSHIP and a low quality piece of crap CAMERA. Seriously people, you are nuts!”
4. “GET A JOB JAIME!!!!!!!”
5. “he talks like Ricky Ricardo,LOL!!”
6. “That mexican guy is full of crap. He is hoaxing the shit out of people in order to make some money. He has a ton of videos of different aliens and ufo's and what not.. So while all of us spend a life time trying to find even ONE ufo, this guy videotapes one every day or something…”
7. “It is just a bunch of red balloons tied together, moving in the wind. It isn't an aztek god descending to earth or an UFO. You can believe it is god's pen*s if you turbo gay and wish really hard for it to be true. The whole thing still stays just a bunch of balloons.”
8. Give me a break...What are the odds some other life form was able to evolve into an intelligent species...what are there Billions of stars? within in Billions of Galaxies? in an infinite, multi-dimensional Universe...we are alone...statistically there is only a 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999102% chance that other species are visiting us
To all the people who called Jaimie Maussan names, I simply recommend you discard your racism, then read his resume here:
I believe God likes a good joke, and I like a good fight. So I thought readers might enjoy some of my answers.
1. “You name yourself fa*t face and i'm a dumbass. I think you need to look closely at the numerous objects in this video before you make pronouncements like that. Take a close look the original you will see more than one type of object so "airship" what ever that means doesn't do it”
I’ve also addressed honest questions myself.
1. “It was a fade out --not sinister-- but I get your point. I will ask him. Would everyone take a look at Jaime Maussan at Wikipedia. [It’s] one thing to say the man sometimes could be set up (the subject matter lends itself to this), but another to call him these horrible names. [Maussan] said one time that the minute he started doing this subject these horrible attacks began, so I ask those who are [fair-minded] to read his credentials and to look at [Maussan’s] research as a whole.
DVD - Paul Hellyer Former Defence Minister Of Canada Fields Question On His Knowledge of Roswell.
Recently I myself was labeled “obsessed” with Roswell. But I feel those brave Roswell witnesses, whether they came forward in their prime or honored secrecy oaths and waited until death was imminent, each one of them was forced to experience exactly this type of hatred we have read about or experience ourselves.
The controversy that is Roswell shouldn’t die until the truth comes out. The Witnesses deserve nothing less.
UFO Media Matters
Now For The Ghost?
We caught some "orbs" on the The Star of India, San Diego's Old Town graveyard. But my wife and I caught something that looks like a woman’s face with a box at William Heath Davis House, a pre-Civil War joint with many paranormal phenom reports. First the Orbs:Now You Don't See Them
Now Star Of India
A Org Hangs Around
Orb near where the young sailor fell and died.
Next, William Heath Davis House, the painting:
We took a picture without a flash while we were alone in the room.
We have zoomed in notice the almost perfect eyes and the bow.
Thanks to everyone who worried about me. Thanks Squeak. Thanks Rick.
May we feel the holidays in our hearts and in how we treat others.