No field like ufology for bizarreness and paradox.
As we looked at the paradox created by some in the scientific community’s conspiracy of silence on Global Warming --just broken--and their ongoing conspiracy of silence by the majority on the field of serious UFO research. The paper on inflation theory should be read by all those with an open mind. Here it is again:
Meanwhile let us see if you logically extend Fermi’s basic principle --that anomaly and diversity of planets across the universe of galaxies…are predictive of … an extraordinary range of UFO phenomenon and an equally diverse range of possible UFO origins.
Now add thousands of pilots and passengers, millions of ground-based observers with millions of cheap consumer capture and recording devices, and what have you got?
You’ve got plenty of logic, plenty of proof.
Proof that’s been accumulating in this field for more than half a century. Proof that’s abundant, and documented, across a vast array of phenomenal displays, by masses of people in nearly every nation on earth.
So Here's MY UFO ARE REAl BECAUSE LIST:
1. UFO’s exist. They exist because some of the people who view them know, by reason of their expertise, what they are not.
2. UFOs exist because radar beams bounce off of them when they are being pursued, passing by airplanes or just hanging around.
3. UFOs exist because there are a small group of UFO witnesses of such high character, whose lack of selfish motive transcends any possibility of hoax. These same witnesses decades later will make any fair-minded reader, or scientist, give pause on the UFO subject.
4. UFOs exist because dedicated researchers (usually on their own dime) have gone out into the field to secure evidence. Some of that paid off and civilian research organizations of high repute now have soil and other material evidence from UFO trace landing cases.
5. UFOs exist because you can see them in untouched NASA tapes, objects that can not be explained by ice, light, Moon, Sun…or space capsule reflections.
6. UFOs exist because all kinds of pilots --commercial, civilian, and military-- see them and report them.
7. UFOS exists because Astronauts say they exist.
8. UFOS exists because Presidents say they have seen them.
9. UFOS exists because the military has ordered them classified Top Secret for decades.
10. UFOS exists because the majority of the people who witness them video them and photograph them are decent, everyday people --not liars or cheats.
11. UFOS exists because the Debunkers protest too much.
The Most definitive study done one UFOs was done by the French; you know, the guys that said ‘no thank you’ to the invasion of Iraq.
Here’s what their nationally-funded research came up with:
“In its conclusion, COMETA claims that the physical reality of UFOs, under control of intelligent beings, is "quasi-certain." Only one hypothesis takes into account the available data: the hypothesis of extraterrestrial visitors. This hypothesis is of course unproven, but has far-reaching consequences. The goals of these alleged visitors remain unknown but must be the subject of speculations and prospective scenarios.
In its final recommendations, COMETA Report stresses again the need to:
• Inform all decision-makers and persons in positions of responsibility.
• Reinforce means of investigation and study at SEPRA.
• Consider whether UFO detection been taken into account by agencies engaged in surveillance of space.
• Create a strategic committee at the highest state level.
• Undertake diplomatic action with the Unites States for cooperation on this most important question.
• Study measures which might be necessary in case of emergencies.
I welcome and honest balanced well-funded continuing study of UFOs by scientists.
Science would prove UFO exists if scientists allowed it.
UFO Media Matters
Read about and support HR-985 - which extends Whistle Blower Protection To NSA, CIA Officials.
Note: Hawaii State House of Representatives Resolution To The UN May 2007
“Be It Further Resolved… A call to unite the nations in not only the peaceful uses of space but to search for life and a definitive answer to whether or not it has come to earth or is in our reach.”
(MUFON Journal May 469) Whole Resolution Read Here: